Further reading johnson liu m e 1999 running from the law in the wrong part of town illinois v wardlow american journal of criminal law. Case summary of illinois v wardlow the court was correct to reject the states suggested per se rule that unprovoked flight from police always justifies a . Notes 1 the state courts have differed on whether unprovoked flight is sufficient grounds to constitute reasonable suspicion see eg state v. Docket no no 12988 attorneys martha a daly appellate defender lewis s fleishman asst public defender santa fe for defendant appellant
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.