Neural computing started in 1943 with the publication of a startling result by the american scientists warren mcculloch and walter pitts they considered the case of . 11 introduction to neural computing o knowledge resides in the weights or connections wijbetween nodes hence the older name for neural computing connectionism. Preface neural computing is one of the most rapidly expanding areas of current research attracting people from a wide variety of disciplines. This article contains a brief survey of the motivations fundamentals and applications of artificial neural networks as well as some detailed analytical expressions . Neural computing is one of the most interesting and rapidly growing areas of research attracting researchers from a wide variety of scientific disciplines starting
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.