Color is a result of the interaction of light with matter the color that a solution appears to the human eye can change depending on the nature of the light source . This relatively small collection of fluorescent dyes was derived from cyanine which was also the origin for their names cy2 cy3 cy5 and cy7
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.