Photographer gilles peress bears testimony to the brutality and devastation of the 1990s balkan conflict with his book farewell to bosnia. Gilles peress spent six months in bosnia in 1993 documenting the armed conflict that followed the breakup of the former yugoslavia recording the destruction . Gilles peress spent 6 months in and around sarajevo documenting the effects of the devastating bosnian war on the people trying to conduct daily life in its midst. Aangeboden in catawikis boekenveiling kunst en fotografie gilles peress farewell to bosnia 1999 fotografie aantal 1
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.